Stratos dragonica Index du Forum
Stratos dragonica
Guilde des Stratos sur le serveur Végas non jcj mais véritable asile

Stratos dragonica Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Joomla Facebook Like Et Box ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Stratos dragonica Index du Forum -> stratos dragonica -> Anime/Manga
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
navpev

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Joomla Facebook Like Et Box Répondre en citant

Joomla Facebook Like Et Box
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

All joomla websites can benefit from having this Facebook like box extension. Currently, you can choose between three Facebook tabs: Timeline - displays the tab with news feed on your Facebook page Events - presents the Facebook events published on your page Messages - let the visitors contact you via Facebook Messenger You can choose using one tab or combine them all. Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License. You also can see like number of likes using by this module. Additional Info Size Small Color White Brand Levi's Price 210.00 Addition Test Miss Sixty Shoes Rate this item 1 2 3 4 5 (0 votes) Fusce Aenean leo odio a fringilla augue tincidunt egestas massa nulla. v3.2.0: + Support J3.0. Watch Queue Queue count/total How to add Facebook Like Box to Joomla 2.5 InternetTeachings Loading. v3.0.0: + Support J3.0. v3.2.0: + Added an option in the admin parameters to Show/Hide the back-link. Posted on 02 May 2016 Functionality Shows FB like Box, yes it does that. m Optimized Countdown Free Events Optimized Sense 3 Score: 80 3 reviews This module will allow you to put an animated countdown in any module position you want, or in one of the four corners of your page in either a fixed way (The countdown will not scroll down with the page), so it will remain in the corner. They very kindly explained to me that it was not theirs, so I downloaded this one and had it working perfectly in seconds! I wish that all modules were this easy. Additional Info Size Large Color Bronze Zebra Brand Roxy Price 415.25 Addition tn Boat Shoes Mens Rate this item 1 2 3 4 5 (0 votes) Convallis eros ut metus quam vestibulum sapien Nunc Cras habitasse congue. This module has the following parameters: Module Class suffix, to style your module. v3.0.4: + Fixed the package to solve the (Strict Standards) error on some servers. If you think my review helpful, please support me by purchasing a plan via my promotional links. Joomla! on Twitter Joomla! on Facebook Joomla! on Google+ Joomla! on YouTube Joomla! on LinkedIn Joomla! on Pinterest Joomla! on Instagram Joomla! on GitHub Home About Community Forum Extensions Resources Docs Developer Shop Accessibility Statement Privacy Policy Sponsor Joomla! with $5 Help Translate Report an Issue Log in 2005 - 2018 Open Source Matters, Inc. Documentation Very easy to understand and implement. For the image path and link, if the image/link from outside your domain, make sure you put otherwise, if it is from your domain, put only the sub-folder (after your domain). Backlinks Patrick (2). Or scrollable (the countdown will scroll with the page). Color Scheme, to select whether the light color scheme or dark color scheme. v4.0.0: + Total new version that uses latest Facebook Graph API to show the Pages. ability to change the footer text (Join the Conversation) to any other text. Facebook Slider Widget Product Specifications & Benefits Facebook Slider Widget can be displayed as a simple Facebook icon, or expanded to display Facebook likes, Facebook shares, Facebook cover photos and Facebook friends. It means that you can display the FaceBook messenger (let your users easily contact you using this medium) tab only or along with Facebook Events. Breadcrumbs Home / Extensions / DJ-LikeBox . Height, control the height of the widget. Required fields are marked *Name * Email * Website Current yer * Leave this field empty . I wrote for support to these people, not realizing that I was asking about someone else's module. Posted on 22 October 2013 Extension is Keen. v1.0.0: Initial Release. Advertisement Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next. They can be set as the Facebook widget where users can switch between tabs or select one or two features. The style of the button itself. The features There are all features you will find in latest Facebook API configurable in the module. InternetTeachings 42,571 views 4:30 How to add Live Support Chat module to Joomla - Duration: 4:02. I used this to: Connect Facebook fan page and display recent posts directly on my site. Thanks for the review though 5a02188284
facebook wont let me like comment anythingmake cover name for facebookwww facebook com login dkdownload facebook video free onlinefacebook application for samsung galaxy y s5360 free downloadhow to like in facebook codenokia im setting for facebook chatcomo proteger el facebook de los hackersfacebook video without logintelecharger hack cam facebook gratuit

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Stratos dragonica Index du Forum -> stratos dragonica -> Anime/Manga Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006